There are few certainties in life. One thing that you can be certain of is that my blog will always run behind! :) Try as much as I want and have the best intentions in the world, but there is just never enough time to get to everything. However, that does mean that you can gather lots of information in one easy read! (Bright Side!) :)
The first big thing in October was the Race for the Cure! With a very well put together outfit, thanks to Aunt Susan and Grammy Pam, Lela was the star of the show!
Second big event in October was that our baby turned 9 months old!
The third and final event in October was HALLOWEEN! Our very FIRST HALLOWEEN! Lela was a flower and it was PRECIOUS!
She was not sure what to think about the costume at first but it grew on her! We went around and saw her Nene and Annie (two of her most favorite people in the world), her Pappy, and her Mammy! Everyone gave the baby some candy (except pappy he gave her baby food! :) ) Since Lela doesn't have teeth for candy just yet, it looks like me and daddy have our work cut out for us!
I absolutely love seeing these two together! I loved Byron very much before Lela was born, but every time I see them together my love for him and the daddy he has become is more than I can bear! This is the perfect family that I always dreamed of :)! And I am thankful for every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment