Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Miracle of Life

This is the last picture that was ever taken of my big ole pregnant belly. I was 37 weeks pregnant and this was 11 days before we were scheduled to be induced. She did not wait 11 days! I woke my husband, Byron, up at 2:30am and told him it was time to go! Lela Maydean Lewis made her appearance on January 25, 2012 at 11:41 am. She weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 19inches long. She was the most beautiful miracle of life that I have ever seen!

 It is amazing to see how this little miracle of life has grown. These are her monthly pictures. I have 2 months, 3 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, and 8 months. At 2 months she was so small. She just laid there and let me take her picture. At 8 months she was eating her sticker and not letting me take her picture! This has been an amazing journey to watch my baby grow. I know that it is going by amazingly fast, but I am enjoying every second of it.

I am creating this blog to better remember every stage of her life and to keep any friends and family that are interested updated with what is happening in our life. This first post is just meant to catch up with where we are right now.

Lela is now 8 months old and not too far from 9 months. She is crawling, pulling up, and babbles non stop. Favorite words are Dada and Nene. She loves bottles and most vegetables! Getting her to eat fruits are a challenge! She loves to chew on the baby veggie sticks. It is a fight to get her dressed or change her diaper because she never stops moving!

I have realized that life is short, and I want to make sure we remember every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment